'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Saturday, September 18, 2010

sugar and spice and all things nice (that is what little girls are made of)

Now I know I said I was on a mission to feature more little boys parties ...... but you will have to excuse us while we show you this unbelievable baby shower 'sugar and spice and all things nice' from the lovely and super talented Jennifer Birkhead from Jennifer Birkhead Designs
Jennifer recently put together a baby shower for a very close friend of hers who is expecting a sweet little girl.....ahh little girls they are all sugar and spice.
The colour theme was Pink and Orange.....Jennifer combined these two colour so well and they just look amazing in these photos......there is not one thing that I can pick out as my favourite as I love it all.....but if I had to it would be the clever shelving turned into a sweet and traditional looking candy store.....and the selection of candy off course......Oh and the stunning invitation that Jennifer designed for the occasion.....like all of her invitation designs it is nothing short of fabulous and I must say I love the way Jennifer uses colour.
















































Thanks Jennifer for letting us share this beautiful soiree .....candy soirees loves your work xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU gorgeous Niki, really appreciate you sharing my work with your lovely fans xxx

    ReplyDelete

Visit us at candy soirees....events by design

Powered By Blogger

networkedblogs