'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vintage Invitations by Katy Jane Designs

As you probably have noticed by now we are having a vintage kids moment......so here is part 2 to my previous post.......

Last time we spoke about vintage birthday parties.....well look what we have found!
Gorgeous and unique fill in invitations created by Katy Jane Designs. We just love that these invitations are reminiscent of the past. They are so sweet and delightful I can't wait to use them for my son's next birthday party. There are 8 vintage inspired designs to chose from, simply fill in and they are ready to go. The 'thankyou for coming to my party' tags are guaranteed to put a smile on each little guests face.

These are beautifully boxed and each pack contains:
10 invitations with magnets
10 coloured envelopes
10 party bag tags and cord

Everything you need for your fun vintage theme party in one pack........
Available soon for purchase from our online store at candy soirees.

For first birthday parties you can not go past these little monkey designs....too cute!











Little vintage girl parties are so much fun to put together.....here are two of my favourites, although it took me forever to decide because I love them all.......



The little boy invites are also too beautiful to select so I asked my almost 4 year old son to help me choose.....his face lit up when he saw these clever designs....here are his top two pics....... 'Trucks and Trikes Party invitations' and 'whale of a time party invitation'



Katy Jane designs are truly unique. What impresses me the most is that these are authentic vintage designs.....but they are still fun and appealing to children. Katy Jane Designs also ranges custom made invitations, visit http://www.katyjane.com.au/ and explore the world of vintage kids invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit us at candy soirees....events by design

Powered By Blogger

networkedblogs