'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Wedding soiree with fringe benefits......

Wow, I love these colours and this fringe texture for wedding soirees.....unique,earthy yet elegant.

Have you considered Pebble and Stone Grey with a little Fringe Benefits?


How beautiful is the fringe detail on these pillows. You can find these at West Elm

Now to inspire you:



I love these little hessian coffee sacks as unique wedding favours.
I think my favourite here has to be that stunning twig design candelabra also from West Elm.
What amazing centrepieces these would make.


How divine are those shoes and not to mention that dress.
Oh if I could do it all over again....enjoy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit us at candy soirees....events by design

Powered By Blogger

networkedblogs